Friday, July 24, 2026

And ... Gone. SL23B Sims Closed To Exhibitors

 
 
Yesterday, Thursday July 23, was the last day the SL23B sims were up for exhibitors, also known as "Takedown Day." If you left anything behind after Midnight, you might not get it back until next year. So naturally there was space after space empty of exhibits. 
 
 
And so this meant the SL Newser's exhibit had to come down as well. 
 
There will be one or two more articles about the SL23B, and at least one more about the Relay for Life, of which we had to all but cut off coverage due to The Birthday starting just after the Flood Party. And after that, the "Busy Time," which I often call the period of time from late May to mid to late July, finally slows back down. And August will see me catching up on a few things I put off while I focused on the big news. But if you have pictures, or a story, you'd like to share, by all means do so.
 
Have a great summer, 
 
Bixyl Shuftan 

No comments:

Post a Comment