Monday, July 23, 2018

Breaking News: InWorldz Virtual World May be Closing


In a long statement from InWorldz owner Beth Reisch, she announced that the virtual world may soon be closing down.

"... this is probably the hardest post I've ever written about the state of InWorldz," she stated, then gave a rundown of the gridlock that had put a stop to paying the bills, "what all of this means is very simple: Without payment from the funds sitting in the UCC liens, RackSpace will be shutting our servers down. I've extended our servers out until Friday, July 27. I can not process cashouts, no payments may be sent out. For that, I'm truly sorry."

There are reports that Reisch is trying to pull a last-ditch attempt to save the virtual world. But her chances of success are uncertain.

Stay tuned as more information comes in.

2 comments:

  1. She opened a Go Fund Me page, collected $17k from members and is still closing the grid. Says she is opening another grid? Why. I am confused, I paid my tier, I paid for Iz up to the day before this notice people were purchasing sims? why did she not have the funds to pay her bills?

    ReplyDelete
  2. she missed a payment loadn the banks took here servers and here paypal account

    ReplyDelete