23 hours ago
Friday, September 6, 2013
Press Release: Disability Rights Conference at Virtual Ability
Confirmed presenters at this time include:
• an education professor speaking about inclusive education
• an executive from the Center for International Rehabilitation Research Information and Exchange (CIRRIE) who will talk on World Report on Disability
• a physics teacher for Deaf students from the US
• an expert on inclusive emergency preparedness
• a facilities accessibility evaluator from the Netherlands
• a staffer from the Job Accommodation Network about facilitating employment
• a professor from Ghana who will talk about health care literacy among people with disabilities
• an expert on the training of community-based rehabilitation personnel in South Africa
• researchers on support systems for women living with chronic pain,
plus panels of people representing various countries around the world, providing facts and figures about disability rights where they live.
Come to learn, and stay to experience the world-wide community of disability rights affirmation.
Mark Friday and Saturday, September 27 and 28, on your calendar now.