Friday, July 1, 2016

Mankind Tracer's “Celebration of Life” for Brandy Maltas




On Sunday June 26, Second Life Musician Mankind Tracer (Seth Reagan) performed a concert at Key West at Gizza Creations. The event was to honor his last friend Brandy Maltas (Kalli Birman), whom had passed away about a month ago from uterine cancer, as well as to help raise funds for her children.


Today at 2PM I will be performing the special benefit and “Celebration of Life” for Brandy Maltas (Kalli Birman) who sadly lost her brave fight with cancer on June 1. This will be an all out PARTY as Brandy had said before she passed, she wanted everyone to “celebrate” her life.

Fill 'em and chill 'em... it's a PARTY!!!

Mankind played his guitar for a packed crowd, with people having some trouble getting in, and would raise over 120,000 Linden dollars, "Big thanks everyone who made it out to the event yesterday at Key West. It was packed to capacity and we raised over $500 for Brandy's kids  in just under the two hours I performed. Thanks so much."

*Addition* At one point, Mankind was singing "I Get By With A Little Help From My Friends"

What would you think if I sang out of tune
Would you stand up and walk out on me?
Lend me your ears and I'll sing you a song
And I'll try not to sing out of key
Oh I get by with a little help from my friends
Mm I get high with a little help from my friends
Mm gonna try with a little help from my friends

What do I do when my love is away?
(Does it worry you to be alone?)
How do I feel by the end of the day?
(Are you sad because you're on your own?)
No I get by with a little help from my friends
Mm I get high with a little help from my friends
Mm gonna try with a little help from my friends


Bixyl Shuftan

No comments:

Post a Comment