Friday, November 23, 2018

Announcement: Decorations Wanted For Holiday Display


Happy Holidays, Merry Christmas, Happy Hannukah, Happy Saturnalia, and Happy Kwanza. !

However you celebrate it, this is the season of friendship and love.

I have purchased a snowy land parcel to setup a holiday display. I can think of no better way to celebrate this season of friendship and love than by inviting my friends to be a part of this display so that it will truly be a product of friendship and love.

So I am inviting you to join in by adding your unique contribution to the display! And this is how:

(1) Go here: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Koss/87/89/119
(2) Join the group Season of Love & Friendship so you can rez things. Don't worry. You can leave the group as soon as you are done.
(3) Rez a holiday decoration that you enjoy. It can be anything. The holidays of all faiths and secular people from this time of year are welcome.

After New Year's Day, I will go and return all items to their owner, so your contribution will return to you. Please do not give decorations to me because I won't be able to keep track of who I need to give things back to.

If you know someone who might like to participate, please invite them by giving them this notecard. If I do not know them, they are welcome too.

If you are a DJ/performer, and you would be interested in volunteering to perform at a party on Christmas Eve or Christmas Day, I'd like to hear from you. I don't know if that will happen. But I hope this will cause an outpouring of friendship and love that shows all those who are lonely on the holidays that perhaps they are not so lonely after all. And a party like that might just be a way to show it even more.

Please contact me with any questions.

Lia (female.winslet)

No comments:

Post a Comment