Thursday, January 2, 2020

Nydia Tungsten's Music Videos Going on Vimeo



It's been a little over a month since Nydia Tungsten made the decision to take down her music videos from Youtube due to concerns about vague new rules that could have meant bankruptcy. In an update on the situation she announced some of the videos were going back up, on Viemo.

As you all know Angel Productions was pulled from youtube due to Coppa and the FTC and the parents wanting everyone else to take care of their children. But our heart and our Spirits have NOT been broken. All your hard work, putting up with my silences as I make you dance, not even sure what song I am using most of the time. It is a new year, and new beginnings, of everything .... https://vimeo.com/382152792 ... yeah.. I am trying this again. 

But remember, this site charges it's users if you want anything over the VERY basic, so I am only allowed to upload 500MB per week, and there is a total cap as well, but I will do my best to make it work and continue to have fun with all of you! I may start a patreon acct to try and get the monthly amount in order to open up more and more. let me know what you all think but most of all... WE'RE BACK BABY!

Once again, Nydia's Viemo channel is on https://vimeo.com/user107043726 .

No comments:

Post a Comment