Thursday, March 7, 2024

988 Is NOT A Joke

 
Gemma asked me to write this story ...

I love Gemma Cleanslate (an epic writer for SL Newser) ... She's been my credibility reference forever ... like many jobs in SL ... and stuff ... So, I will tell my story ...

So, I have lived a hard live, (tee hee) ... for a privileged white person in America ...

I was sixteen years old in Chicago Illinois. On my 16th birthday, my father kicked me out ... "GET A FREAKIN JOB!" It's legal at sixteen. So I got on my bike and cried a lot ... and got a job at Burger King (at) one US Dollar and sixty-five cents an hour ... the absolute minimum wage. ... That was fifty-one years ago. I know how to cook a great burger ... even veggie style.

I am not kidding, life was hard ... (laughing out out)

So I am retired, and now volunteer on the 988 National Suicide Hotline ... a call center operation ... I love this work ... I love helping people, and MAN O MAN, people are juicy. Oh Emm Gee ... I respect EVERYONE, bada-bing.

The most important thing I realize after all this 988 jazz ... there are EIGHT BILLION unique persons oon this world ... all very individual and passionate aboutu their life experiences. It's awesome.

So Hey! People are lonely ... people are economically stressed ... I have heard from multiple callers ... THE INSURANCE COMPANY DOUBLED OUR RATES ... what the f*** ... and seriously, I just retired from the insurance industry, so I am like WTF as much as anyone ...

People have anxiety… Oh My God … more intense than you can possibly imagine. I try and help. I am not always successful. That makes me cry. A LOT! I tell people I care; which I am trained to do… I am a volunteer… and very sincere. NINE EIGHT EIGHT 988 is available 24 x 7 days a week in USA. We never sleep… And I have like six trained professionals backing me up… paid professionals.

So I am just saying. My life was hard. Or dead easy. Depending on your perspective.  I don’t care if you just broke up with your boyfriend… GOOD FOR YOU… nor if your life is completely falling apart… I will take you call… I will try my best to help you.

And if I can’t help. Just call us back… I have 6 professionals backing me up. BADA BING!

WHO YOU GONNA CALL??? Ghostbusters…. Shhh their number is 988. Full Stop.

Any1 Gynoid

For the first article on 988: Click Here.

No comments:

Post a Comment