Thursday, September 26, 2024

Getting Ready For I Pink I Can

 
 
North of the American Cancer Society sim, things are looking spooky. In American Cancer Society2, I saw some dark scenery with dim skies and dark buildings. These are shops for the upcoming Making Strides's "I Pink I Can" fundraiser, a Halloween-themed fundraiser to donate money to fight breast cancer.

Get ready to celebrate life, spread awareness, and support a great cause at our spectacular "I Pink I Can" Breast Cancer Event! We've got an amazing lineup of live entertainment, thrilling attractions, and heartwarming activities for the whole family to enjoy. Together, we can make a difference and help those affected by breast cancer.

The organizers say to expect live performances, camping, trick or treating, shopping, comedy, movies at a drive-in, campfire spooky tales, and more.
 
The event goes on from Friday September 27 to Sunday October 20. 

For more information, check the website here: https://linktr.ee/ipinkican

Bixyl Shuftan

No comments:

Post a Comment