Monday, August 22, 2011

Discussion on Respect of Intellectual Property at Sojourner Auditorium


Intellectual Property Respect
Presented by: Zinnia Zauber

Monday, August 22, 2011
12pm SLT/PDT and repeated at 6pm SLT/PDT
The Sojourner Auditorium, Virtual Ability Island (53, 172, 23)


Learn about how protecting and respecting Intellectual property makes us all successful and safe.
*** viewer 2 or compatible viewer recommended ***


Presenter Bio: I am an artist, instructor, and superhero (arts advocate) promoting the importance of creative education and community.

I am a college instructor and arts advocate promoting the importance of creative education and community participation in the arts that are active and inclusive. My superpower is expression through color.
I teach with the University of Washington Virtual Worlds program, Peninsula College, Nonprofit Commons, and my own smart art instruction.

Voice and text.

No comments:

Post a Comment