Saturday, August 27, 2011

The Storm


Well, as I type this, Hurricaine Irene is smashing it's way onto the East Coast. While it's expected to weaken somewhat, it's still a powerful storm, and it's still iffy about keeping electric power. I went ahead and uploaded a few stories ahead of time, so that will keep the paper updated for a while.

I've had a number of people wishing me well through this mess. To them, thank you for keeping me in your thoughts. Hopefully I'll manage without trouble.

And to my friend whom wished I could just sprout wings and fly away, well, I remembered this picture I took at the NOAA sim a while back. If the hurricane had been a Category 4 or 5, I would have gotten out like a bat out of ... heck. But it's not, so while things may be a little rough, I'll be fine.

Bixyl Shuftan

No comments:

Post a Comment