Friday, November 18, 2016

Map Moggy Mayhem at Raglan



A few days ago on Facebook, Linn Darkwatch posted this map screenshot in the Raglan Shire group, showing that a little aerial graffiti had been done over the Raglan Galaxy sim: "CATS RULE." She would demand, "Okay, you TAGS, fess up: who did this?"

To my knowledge, no one has come forward to bear responsibility for this pro-feline statement. Linn's post was followed by snickers and comments like "dey has gone too far dis time!" and "at least it written in purkle."

I would later check the map for myself. The sim's appearance had changed, but the letters were sill there, just now a red color this time.

No telling how long this latest episode of hijinks in Second Life's most noted community of tinies will last.

Bixyl Shuftan

1 comment:

  1. I know, but I ain't going to say who did it and spoil it for everybody, but it's a pretty simple matter to resolve; just "inspect" one of the prims to see who the owner is.

    ReplyDelete