Wednesday, August 9, 2017

Furry Avatar in Sansar


It seems one issue I felt would be a turnoff to many Second Life users to Sansar, the lack of nonhuman avatars, is already being addressed.

On Wednesday August 2, "Sixfootblue" posted this picture on Reddit of what appears to be the first furry avatar known to have been created in Sansar, an anthro bat. "I had a creative kick yesterday and spent about 8 hours putting this guy together," he stated, "Unfortunately it seems arm attachments are only for the right wrist and hand, so he only has one wing for now."

"The head and armwing are just accessories I uploaded and attached to my avatar. I just used the male avatar reference on the knowledgebase to make sure the custom head fit the default one fairly closely, and then used some trial and error to match the head's colour to the body's skintone as best I could."

So just a few days after Sansar's opening, the residents themselves are making some of the improvements the virtual world needs to become more popular. What else they will come up with before the month is out should be interesting.

Hat Tip: Hamlet Au

Bixyl Shuftan

No comments:

Post a Comment