Friday, March 22, 2019

RFL Announcement" Bid Trader Whiplash Bald



Please Help Me Support the American Cancer Society & Relay For Life of Second Life

Chemotherapy and cancer treatments can cause many side-effects, most commonly hair loss.  The Relay Rockers, in support and honor of anyone who has heard the words 'You Have Cancer', offer our hair to help the American Cancer Society Save Lives, Celebrate Lives and Lead the Fight for a World Without Cancer.

As part of the 13th year of Bid Me Bald, I will be shedding my hair in solidarity with these heroes of the fight against cancer.

      ~~~~ Please Help Me Reach My Goal of L$50,000 and 10 Days Bald!~~~~

My Kiosk can be found at  Arinultra Cay (189/44/27)  from March 20th until the 27th. Please be generous!

And don't forget to join me on March 27th at 4 pm for a Hair Cutting party at the Barbershop

Until There's A Cure

Trader

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Arinultra%20Cay/189/44/27

No comments:

Post a Comment