Wednesday, July 3, 2024

Scenes At The SLB: Pony Play

 
 
I had a spare five minutes the other day, so I decided to check out the SL Birthday. I noticed a large group of dots on the map in the exhibit area, so curious I TPed over. Once the red clouds, most of them, cleared away, what I saw was a herd of ponies running around. I noticed something else; they were rolling what looked like a large egg around. The third thing I noticed, there was someone inside. 
 
I'd seen this group of ponies before at the Fantasy Faire running around, and now here they were at the SLB, having found something to roll around.  They went past me, and headed down some road.

As for the lady in the egg, SarahKB7 Koskinen, she's been in the paper a few times, such as wanting to be the first to sail between two newly connected continents

One random scene at the Second Life Birthday.

Bixyl Shuftan

No comments:

Post a Comment