Thursday, September 3, 2026

A Special Tribute ...

 

 I'm sure a number of you remember when I surprised Rita Mariner by going as a clone of her. It worked so well, it became something of a Sunbeamer tradition when we hit a million Linden dollars raised to go about as that for a week. Well, with Rita gone and the Sunbeamer team retired, it looks like that tradition is no more. 
 
Still, there was one more thing I could do with the avatar. I contacted Corey In The House (jjws888 Resident), who specializes in making statues of avatars. And we got together for him to make a statue of the avie. It wasn't lost on me that what started out as a joke became something to help remember her. 
 
A copy of it is at Club Cutlass, Rita's hangout. So one way to honor her, and keep her at her favorite spot. 
 
Bixyl Shuftan 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment