1 day ago
Thursday, April 9, 2015
Press Release: Harmony of Hope's Egg Decorating Competition!
This competition is to benefit Relay For Life and the American Cancer Society.
*Please read these rules carefully. Eggs that do not follow the guidelines below will not be accepted.
The Challenge: To build what you consider the perfectly decorated egg. Real eggs have limits. SL eggs don't. Your only limitations are the rules of this competition. Put your personality on exhibit and let those creative juices flow!
DATE OF EVENT: April 11th- 12th, 2015
EGG DELIVERY DEADLINE: April 11th 12pm SLT
VOTING BEGINS: April 11th 5:00pm SLT
WINNER ANNOUNCED: April 12th 5:00 SLT pm
HOW TO ENTER:
1. COMPLETE YOUR REGISTRATION FORM (get from the RFL Volunteers group, or TS Darrow or ITMan Frog)
2. SUBMIT YOUR COMPLETED REGISTRATION FORM to ITman Frog
** Add your name (Not your Display Name) to the name of the notecard**
- Submit any names that will need rez rights on the sim where the event takes place (on registration form).
- You may register up to the delivery deadline for the competition.
- Pre-registering is ideal but not required. (We'd like to know how
many spaces to plan for)
3. DECORATE YOUR EGG
5. NAME YOUR EGG
Please include your name and your team name (if any)
6. SUBMIT YOUR EGG. Set permissions on your egg to copy/transfer. Transfer your egg entry to ITman Frog by the Delivery Deadline date and time.Your entry will be assigned a space on our platform the day of the contest. Registration fee will be collected via your voting kiosk at Egg Delivery Deadline.
7. Submit any names that will need rez rights on the sim where the event takes place.
ENTRY FEE: 200L
You will be assigned a space on our platform the day of the contest and the registration fee will be donated into your voting kiosk at that time.
RULES AND REGULATIONS:
- Plot Size: 10L x 10W x 10H
- Prim count: 35 (including egg)
- All prims must be linked to the egg
- Use only the egg, your prims, and NEW prims, created by you
- You may use the sculpted egg provided or
use your own prim egg.
- You may make a display stand but the Prim count counts towards the 35 prim limit
- Builders may use limited scripts.
- Stay within your 10 meter plot.
- No builds higher than 10 meters
- Enter as an individual (No Teams)
- No poofers, particle emitters or temp rez.
- No physics
- No looped sounds (sounds that play continuously)
- No mega prims
- No items set for sale or advertising
When voting begins, friends, family and group members will come to judge the builds. Each build will have a RFL Kiosk next to it. Voters can donate into the build of their choice. When voting closes, the build with the largest kiosk total will win!
All donations go directly to American Cancer Society
Please direct any questions to:
TS Darrow or ITMan Frog.