Monday, September 14, 2026

Wendi Linden Speaks On The Trans-Sansara Causeway

 
There's not much new to report on the Trans-Sansara Causeway, aside that I was contacted by Wendi Linden. "I want to reach out to the appropriate Residents and Resident groups, so they have see(n) this," she told me, "I do know that the Newser has reported on this road project before in recent weeks, though, and wanted to make sure to give you a heads up that this should be complete soon." She thought it would be finished in about two weeks at most, though most likely sooner, "Some of it, particularly some of the parts we are working on offsite, should be quite a bit of fun for drivers."
 
Ultimately, the project, she stated, would go from "the Frog Road though NW Sansara to Nova Albion and Bay City."
 
Wendi Linden is with the Land Operations Team. 
 
Back at the island, not much to report other than the bulldozer moved.  But at the Whatever sims, the colorful lines have vanished. So something is going on, just away from prying eyes.
 
Stay tuned for more information.
 
Bixyl Shuftan 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment