Saturday, August 31, 2024

SL Video: "The Drax Files Made in SL - Episode 1: Caledonia Skytower"

 
 

From Draxtor Despres on Aug 24, his first episode of the new Drax Files, interviews Caledonia Skytower, known for her work at the Seanchai Library, but also other places, "There you go folks, I admit it: I have been snoring under a mesh rock for a long time, so it took me some 17+ years to tackle the creative energy emanating from one Caledonia Skytower and wrap it all up in this first episode of the new documentary series. Of course I only scratched the surface of her prolific SL adventures, and so I give you her story through my lens, in 12 minutes, based on many hours of conversations and research. ... Oh and on a personal note: thrilled to be back in the documentary saddle, albeit at a slower pace. Feels good!"
 

No comments:

Post a Comment