Monday, July 22, 2024

Trying To Figure Out New Tech

 
If I haven't been writing much lately, there's a reason. Yours truly has been making a tech upgrade. 
 
For years, I had just the old flip phones that came about in the 90s. Then when the company phased them out about a couple years ago, I finally got a smartphone, a simple one. But friends kept telling me I needed to upgrade. So I finally did. I went ahead and got a much better smartphone: a Samsung.
 
Trouble is, the joke about new tech being scary to people over forty, well, there's something to it. It's been something of a struggle trying to get the thing working right, which takes time. Time that cannot be used for writing, or covering events like the last days of the SLB.

But I'll get this figured out. In the meantime, in-depth stories, other than from other reporters and reader submissions, will have to wait.
 
Image credit: PC Mag 

Bixyl Shuftan

No comments:

Post a Comment