Tuesday, June 1, 2021

Sunweaver Launches Gofundme To Meet Expenses Following Job Loss

 

Among the personalities at the Sunweaver community (and RFL Sunbeamer team) is Valkyrie Ice (Valkyrie McGill). She stands out as being a demihuman in a place full of furs, as well as having written for a futurist magazine (and the Newser a couple times). She's also has skills as an artist. And recently has decided to get back into her artistry. But, she needs a little help. She recently lost her job in real life, and made the decision to post a Gofundme.

I lost my job due to Covid, and I am wishing to concentrate on trying to make a living with my art. I need assistance currently with meeting living expenses, and keeping myself online in order to do so. I am diabetic, with peripheral neuropathy, and having difficulty standing for long periods. As I live in a very small town, my job options are very few. I am fortunate that my living expenses are small, and the amount requested would cover a couple of months worth as I try to start making a income with my art.

I need the funds within a month or so, so that I can apply them to my upcoming bills. I've had to stop working on my art for several years so I am having to reteach myself how to use the software, so any support would be very helpful in allowing me to begin producing artwork regularly.

And even if you cannot help me, I would like to thank all of you for even considering doing so.  

To make a donation, Click Here.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment