Sunday, July 26, 2026

Breaking News: Rita Mariner Has Died

 
From Cynthia Farshore:
 
I am saddened to report that our wonderful purple bunny Rita Mariner had passed away last Thursday from cancer. I spoke directly to Shockwave who had a direct contact with Rita’s sister who informed him. There will not be a funeral as Rita had asked to be cremated so it seems there will be no need in sending flowers or planning trips to attend a funeral.

At this time it appears that no ownership of regions has been transferred. We are not sure when the regions may go poof so do not pay any rent boxes and I urge all residents of Sunweaver Estates to begin collecting up all no copy items. I had brought up before that people need to be looking at where to move; now it is time to act on it. 

May Rita find joy in the presence of Jesus 
 
More information to come later.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment