Monday, September 30, 2024

The Renaissance Festival And I Pink I Can

 
 
 This weekend, two events for Making Strides against Breast Cancer got started. One is the Renaissance Festival, taking place in a few sims south of American Cancer Society. The main stage is at Ren Fest 2, with live music events taking place. 


There's also tournaments, such as archery and swordfighting, and I saw one fighter practicing. 


There's also shopping, auctions, and the "Pillory the Lindens" event later this wee, Friday October 4 at 3PM SL time. 


North of American Cancer Society in American Cancer Society2 and 3, there's a Halloween-themed event taking place, I Pink I Can. A few days ago we mentioned the shops. But there's also a hunt going on, the Pinkula Hunt (as if vampires weren't scary enough already). 


There was also a "Halloween Dance Show" by "Kidz Dance" on Sunday.

Be sure to check out both events. The Renaissance Festival goes on to Sunday October 6, and I Pink I Can goes on to October 20.

Bixyl Shuftan



 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment