Wednesday, October 30, 2019

Official "Creepy Crawl" Schedule


For the past several years, Linden Lab has organized a "Creepy Crawl" event, a Halloween-themed venue crawl, every October 31st. This year will be no exception. Yesterday, Tuesday October 29, the Lab posted the schedule on the official blog.

10:00 AM : Bay City's Halloween Hay Maze - North Channel (128/128/24)
10:30 AM : Dreadvill - Halloween at Cay's - Spice Cove (110/56/3008)
11:00 AM : Sanctuary at Rock - Serena Nightingale (39/76/1999)
11:30 AM : All Hallows - Moochie (170/200/23)
12:00 PM : Club End of Days - End of Days (233/245/503)
12:30 PM : Shenanigans Music Cafe - Ocean Of Orchids (81/64/25)
  1:00 PM : I Am A Rock- Au Paradis (176/60/21)
  1:30 PM : Ambrosia Dance Club - Ambrosia Dance Club (185/121/686)

The event is often crowed and the sims packed. So those having trouble TPing to the next venue in the crawl may want to head to the one after.

4 comments:

  1. They're going to the Ambrosia Dance Club? With as nasty is their owner is and the way he treats people, I keep wondering how so many people go there and putting two and two together here, either he's throwing a lot of money the Lindens' way or sucking one of their dicks. The guy is a foul, awful human being, who is very disrespectful towards women, myself being one of them, when he told me "fuck you" and kicked me out for pretty much no reason. After declining his offer to work for him, the piece of shit says to me, "I have nothing good to say about you," I said in response, "OK, well I'm not looking for any drama. Would you like me to leave?" He said, "Fuck you" and ejected me. He's treated about six of my friends in the same manner. Some he treated nasty because they wouldn't sleep with him. Yet Linden Labs continues to highly promote his club as the best thing that's happening in SL? Pieces of shit. There are so many nice clubs that get overlooked, because the Lindens are too busy promoting shit. If anything, Shenanigans should be the headline main event stop. They're friendly, inviting to all and treat everybody with respect. The more you all promote shit like Ambrosia, they more this arrogant pig thinks that it's ok to treat people the way that he does. Thanks and fuck you all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I concur. He is a vile piece of shit.

      Delete
  2. aoo% it's sad, isn't it? Phil Kearny is an absolute shovenistic jerk. When you have money, you can treat everyone like dirt and it's ok.

    ReplyDelete