Friday, October 27, 2023

Sunweaver Resident Sets Up Gofundme For Help

 
One of the Sunweavers is having some problems.
 
It was recently posted in Discord, and later as a Sunweaver group notice, "Hey, I don't know if you remember a Kattywampus Oh in Second Life, but she's needing financial help, in a pretty bad situation. Also a member of the Sunweavers.  But if you could take a look at her GoFundMe and pass it around, I would appreciate it.  https://gofund.me/2495d614 "
 
 
Hi, I'm Katty, and I hate to ask for help!
But this time, I really don't know what else to do.

I am a 45-year old BIPOC artist and bluecollar grunt surviving on a parcel of land in the desert around Three Points, AZ.

Here's part of my story: I ended up camping in a small unincorporated area about 22 miles from Tucson, AZ last year, due to how ridiculous the housing market is. I eventually moved into a 5th wheel RV after living in some hotels, a van, and a tent. After an abusive situation including my spouse and my landlord a few months ago, I ended up in my friends' 45 year old RV you see in the banner image.

If you've ever been at your wit's end with a loved one with a severe addiction issue, you unfortunately know where my money went. I was determined to keep going, getting professional help for my PTSD, anxiety, and suicidal depression. I started doing great at work and enrolled in night classes that my employer paid for, in order to attempt to score a juicy promotion! 
 
Katty had a goal of $10,000 for her fundraiser. As of the writing of this article, almost $2000 had been raised, close to half from one anonymous donor.
 
Bixyl Shuftan
 

No comments:

Post a Comment