Monday, June 17, 2024

Kimberley Alice (Kim) of Kim's Kreations Has Died

 
Last week, it was announced that Kim (kimberleyalice1961 Resident), the woman behind the Kim's Kreations store, had passed away. The news was announced on Monday June 10.

Kim (sweet and generous Kim) has passed away due to cancer. From her husband: "I am so sorry to confirm what many of you have learned today.  Last night one of the most beautiful people on the planet left us forever. I lost my best friend ever.  I wish there was something i could do to fix the hurt and heartache we all feel." 

Bellisseria chat had a number of people expressing their condolences, "She was a beautiful person." "I wish I could help her surviving hubby." "So many beauitiful things in her shop, she helped me many times, more than I can remember." "May Kim rest in peace." "Such a great person. Cancer is so unfair."

As stated, Kim's store is still up, at Mieville Kipling (32/136/26).

Rest in peace.

Bixyl Shuftan

No comments:

Post a Comment