Friday, August 28, 2026

Bellisseria Oasis Water Park

 

On Sunday August 23, I heard about a water park at Bellesseria Fairgrounds, the "Big Splash Adventure Oasis Water Park." It had just opened, and there was a party to celebrate. 
 
The party, in front of a small stage on the beach sand, had over a dozen present, including the DJ and the two "Bell Hammies." Besides the music, there was much joking to be had, and one of the hammies getting into a little trouble, "You're lucky you're cute." 
 

After the party came checking out the pool and slides. There were chairs you could just sit and relax on. But the real fun was with the water slides. Just click on the ring over the exit, and be teleported to the top. There, just sit on the innertube, and enjoy the ride. It's best viewed in mouselook.
 
The ride may not be up for too long, though. With the traditional end of Summer vacation season a little more than a week away, it's possible the park may close just afterwards. 
 
 
Bixyl Shuftan
 

1 comment:

  1. I was a bit puzzled, as I thought I was 2025 there ... but it was already 2024:
    https://youtu.be/EQN9ukV_Rk0?t=380

    A bit have change here and there ... but it is a very nice setup.

    ReplyDelete