Second Life can have no shortage of weirdness. While checking out the new construction on the Trans-Sansara Causway, looking around, I noticed a curious circle of avatars in the Hiltrude sim near Bay City. Heading over, they were underwater, and all had similar names, each with"Pitblado" as part of them, and created all on the same day, April 3, 2026. They all had blank profiles and were invisible, minus their tags.
And then suddenly vanished. Not one by one, but every single one teleported away, all at once.
Checking the map, I saw they'd gone to Shannavay several sims away. So I headed there and got a better look. What they were doing, no idea. It's possible they were bots trying to get information on nearby sims. But they don't need to be in groups for this purpose or stay very long.
Oh, and no, you can't teleport into The Cornfield near Hiltrude.
Bixyl Shuftan



No comments:
Post a Comment