Wednesday, April 19, 2023

Getting A Mesh Fox Avatar

 
 It's been a couple years since I finally changed over from my 2007 Luskwood avatar to my DsD fox. But friends have been telling me it's not quite enough. So, finally taking some time away from my pen to piece together a mesh fox avatar.
 
Getting a new furry avatar in Second Life has been changing. While you can, and many do, still get complete avatars, getting a mesh avatar often (and maybe usually) means piecing one together with the mesh body and various mods and parts. This takes not just Lindens, but also time to shop for the parts, and more time to put them all together, and put together just right. For the skilled (and patient), this can mean a very detailed and unique avatar. For those not so skilled, well, results vary.

Thankfully having some help with this, from the talented (and generous) Charlee Amethyst, otherwise I wouldn't know where to begin. But it's still taking some time.

I'll have more on the topic soon.

Bixyl Shuftan

1 comment: