Wednesday, April 26, 2023

Reader Submitted: "Patch Nakies And Faceless At Fantasy Faire"

 
Taken by Wyv the Biteypants FloxMonster™ (Wyvern Dryke). When Patch Linden had his "Jail & Bail" On Friday April 21 at 1PM, the lag at the Sambeaubee sim was so thick, many of the avatars took a long time to rezz for me, or just wouldn't at all. Patch  didn't even appear as a name tag for almost an hour. When I commented in Faire chat I'd likely have to borrow the pics of others, Wyv pointed to the link of a Flickr picture he posted,"ell I just crashed and relogged so Patch is nakies and faceless. Bad picture time X-D" then told me, "Put -that- in the paper hahahahah!" And checking the picture, it seems Wyv wasn't having much better luck than I was.


Fortunately as time went on, Patch would eventually rezz for both of us, and Wyv would send me a second picture.

And no, the black bar wasn't really necessary, but someone would have complained if it wasn't there.

Addition: This wasn't the only "nakies" picture of Patch out there, who responded with a "Help, Patch Has Lost All His Clothes" forum thread post. 

No comments:

Post a Comment