Sunday, January 14, 2024

It Came From Bellisseria Chat: Wendi's Butt

 
While the residents can sometimes have a love-hate relationship with Linden Lab, individual Lindens are usually seen more warmly. This can be especially so with Lindens and Moles involved with getting Linden Homes up and running. One day a few days ago, I happened to notice this line in Bellisseria chat

[09:34] N**** (N********* Resident): I am looking at the new region and the lands I have to say poor Wendi is working her butt off I just she her tping around.

The chatter went on for twenty minutes or so, then a certain Linden happened to comment

[09:52] Wendi Linden: @********* - I assure you that, while I do still have a butt, I am doign all I can to make sure everyone gets that Linden Home they want. :-D

That led to some cheers of "Hi Wendi!", and a couple laughs. One resident also quipped, "Yayyy! Wendy was the fae  who got me  into my log. Poor Wendi,  I was so anxious, I was about to pull her by her ears." Wendi's response was "Too kind! I will say that it's always very rewarding to be able to get all y'all your Linden Homes. Even if I've worn through two pairs of boots in the process, running from home to home. :-)"

So it seems the Lindens are never too far away in Bellisseria chat, "Quite okay :-)"

Bixyl Shuftan

No comments:

Post a Comment