Tuesday, October 22, 2024

It Came From Fantasy Faire Chat: Halloween Decorating

 
 
A few days ago in Second Life, chatter started up in the Fantasy Faire group. Topics went to someone playing hide and seek with his pet snow leopard, "he's not very good at hide-and-seek, but I pretend I can't find him sometimes." Then eventually Milisandre Sarleon (Milisandre Resident)
then eventually talked about her pet "helping me spook the place up a bit for Halloween." It was quickly complimented, "That looks delightfully cozy." "Wow!" Milisandre thanked them, "Thank you. I made a couple modifications to it from stock, like redoing the interior surfaces to a cleaner stucco, and adding an upper floor and mezzanine reading spot; outside vines and trellis etc."


Delain (Delain Canucci): would add, "finished up my place too and is ready for Halloween. "That's amazing!" "Thank you *smile* It's open for public so if anyone wants to visit let me know, I toss the LM" She would later give the SURL, which was for a house in Color Alchemists.

What Halloween houses have you the readers seen? Feel free to mention some in the comments?

No comments:

Post a Comment