Thursday, April 29, 2021

Furry Fashion's 14th Anniversary Celebration


Furry Fashion is having an anniversary celebration, it's fourteenth, this Saturday May 1. The first event starts at 2PM SL time , and goes on all afternoon and into late at night with the last event going on to at least 10PM (but will likely go on a little longer).

"Techincally FF's birthday is the 5th," Amethyst Crystal, the owner of Furry Fashion explained, "but the 1st is on a weekend allowing more people to join the contests. Every contest will have the usual linden prize (tho a bit bigger) and there will be mystery raffles all the way through every event. The prizes will range from GiftCards to stores not just FF but to places like Half-Deer, Nomad, DRD and Lore and other prizes will include Mods I'll buy the winner directly from Marketplace. They won't know what they're winning until it's announced to keep it more fun! Fort and I are teaming up for the first event (2pm SLT) to kick everything off.

"If someone had told me I'd still be running FF 14 years later I'd have told them they're dreaming but here I am. I didn't expect to honestly with all the health issues in the past couple of years but here I still am, mostly in thanks to my awesome staff supporting me and keeping things going."
   
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Furry/211/42/29 
   

No comments:

Post a Comment