Monday, April 12, 2021

Announcement: DJ Matt at RFL DJ Competition April 13

 
To ALL my Friends and Followers

I am participating in the Celebrate - Remember - Fight Back (CRFB) Top DJ Competition in support of the American Cancer Society.

I will be performing my set at  ARINULTRA CAY   Tuesday  April 13 @ 7pm slt

I hope you will be able to come out and support me!  Voting is done by donations to the American cancer Society Relay For Life Kiosk, and the top 4 fundraisers move on to the championship rounds!
Please Support Me and Help Fight Cancer!

Voting is Simple

I will have a Relay For Life Kiosk next to me (where my TipJar would be).  The more L$ donated the more votes!  Last year the average total of the preliminary round competitors was more than L$60,000 each.

Please help me to be one of the top four DJ's in the Preliminary Round who will advance to the semi-finals.  

Lets do this TOGETHER and  Help the American Cancer Society Beat Cancer!!

I Hope to see you all at ARINULTRA CAY   Tuesday  April 13 @ 7pm slt

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Arinultra%20Cay/162/66/24

"Why I Relay" by DJ Matt
 

No comments:

Post a Comment