Sunday, May 1, 2011

A Message From Daaneth Kivioq

Earlier today (Sunday May 1st), I was contacted by Daaneth Kivioq, by way of a voice chat. He asked me to teleport to Southern Colorado, saying there were a few things he wanted to explain.

Getting there, still in voice, he told me he wanted me to pass a message on, "I'd like to thank everyone. I can't begin to express how grateful I am to have to have such a bunch of friends. I couldn't have gotten through this without Sabine (McGettigan) ... I am so grateful to have her here. ... I'd like to thank Shockwave for his kind offer to pay for the sim. Southern Colorado is not going anywhere. It has automatic payment set up."

"I'd like to explain what happened. The stroke, it was a complete shock. The hardest part, you don't know what you really lost. The ability to type, that's a hard problem. There's no way to describe it. It hits you like a hammer without warning ... I had the presence of mind to stay conscious, call for help. One of my good friends was around to help me. ..."

The connection began to go bad, and Daaneth told me he had to go, saying he was very much looking forward to meeting up with everyone.

I couldn't see Daan's av at all, and he himself told me he could only see a cloud. But the important thing was our friend was on his way back.

"Getting stronger, every day."


Bixyl Shuftan

1 comment:

  1. very nice story. glad the sim will be okay and that Daaneth Kivioq is on his way to recovering from his stroke.

    ReplyDelete