Tuesday, September 7, 2021

Announcement: Frets Nirvana Performance Tonight

 

Hi there….

I pray you are doing well.

I am sending you this notice to let you know of my coming back into SL and performing on September 7 @ 7 PM.  

This coming week is an important week concerning all of our extremely injured veterans.  It is National Suicide Prevention month and suicide is a major problem with our injured veterans.  Then of course this is the week of 9/11 and that event was the start of two wars that have now caused so many of our veterans to be extremely injured.  And lastly we have now just experienced the loss of 13 of our heroes while ending the Afghanistan war.  

To commemorate all of these issues I will be performing once again in Second Life in support of Homes For Our Troops. Helping our extremely injured veterans receive mortgage free homes.  I will be providing my usual blend of guitar and creative arrangements to keep you inspired in helping our veteran heroes.  Some old tunes and some new tunes...so if you need a refreshed Frets experience ...come on out and I will give it my all for this great cause.

I am setting a target of 40,000 lindens in donations while I perform.  AND I WILL MATCH. THOSE DONATIONS.  In fact if we exceed that I will match all those donations as well.   So consider it a way to double your kind support for our heroes who have sacrificed so much for our freedom.

In addition to all this Waya Snowpaw DJ will be warming up the stage from 4-6 PM with his usual great variety of excellent music.

 If you want to know more about HFOT visit https://www.hfotusa.org/ .

Here is the link to teleporting to Veteran’s Isle:

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Veterans%20Isle/134/113/3501

Thank you for being my friend and I hope to see you Tuesday night!

Frets Nirvana
 

No comments:

Post a Comment