Saturday, April 30, 2011

Fishiversary 2011

7seas Fishing is celebrating four years in business in SL. They are hosting the Fishiversary again for all fishers. Many creators and fishing hole owners have built some cute and lovely and fun places in the sims and are giving great fishing prizes.


Even for those who do not fish it is a great place to rezz a boat and ride around looking at the various builds in the three sims. You will find the rezzers at the ends of the docks. There will be parties and entertainment Friday , Saturday, and Sunday.


I know I will not keep all the “fish,” which may be anything not fish. But it is great fun looking at them all. The fishers are avid to be there and will move from area to area to catch all the custom fish created just for this yearly event. I caught a bookcase with readable books. I caught a tulip from my favorite hat maker and expected a hat. When I wore it I was enveloped by an enormous tulip for the yard.


Many kudos to all the owners and creators of 7Seas Fishing..Seven Shikami, Jen Shikam, Meissa Thorne, and all those who helped them get this ready for us.


Take a tour of the sims or come to an event at Osmium (111, 111, 22)


Gemma Cleanslate

1 comment:

  1. There's something fishy going on here. :-)

    ReplyDelete