Wednesday, March 16, 2022

Announcement: A Grad Student Asks For Help With A Survey

 

Hello my name is Besitaa. 

I am a graduate student at Çağ University in Turkey currently majoring in Business Administration and Marketing. I am working on my Master's Thesis. My goal is to write about other Second Life users besides myself to learn more about the metaverse and our future in it.

For this reason, I would be very happy if you would support me by taking the survey. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

The e-mail addresses of my thesis advisor and myself are available in the survey link. You can also contact one of my university professors,Magua (Magua Theriac), who can confirm my work in SL.

My online profile is available at :
www.linkedin.com/in/beste-demirci-a43b41172

The survey link : https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeo4H6E7gLn_VXjpqk6OEhx-ZPnMOP5LU_JgcmJJKvRmuV-Ng/viewform

Please respond by the end of March, and the sooner the better so I can finish my research.

Thank you so much for your help.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment