Saturday, February 23, 2013

SL Video: "TV.wmv" by Bryn Oh




Noted SL artist Bryn Oh came up with this machinima a few years ago, but waited until this week to publish in on her blog at http://brynoh.blogspot.com/ .

"I made this machinima about three years ago and I didn't get around to actually ever sharing it with anyone, so I thought I might today as I don't really have much else to talk about. It is perhaps my quietest video and was made at a time when I was a bit overwhelmed by people always wanting something from me, and the desire to put up barriers. I kind of liked the idea of making something very still and quiet that might also be able to capture the imagination and create a distinct emotion. It is housed within a beautiful song by Radiohead. Perhaps my favorite ever done by them."

No comments:

Post a Comment