Friday, June 22, 2018

In The Purple For The Sunbeamers



Taken at Rita Mariner's home. When the Sunbeamers Relay team hit Platinum level fundraising, or 250,000 Lindens, a couple months ago, Nydia told everyone if the team hit Sapphire rank she would go purple for two weeks. So with the team having achieved Sapphire in the air show, Nydia went ahead and got a purple vixen avatar. Even though others had told her they'd take one of her weeks for her, Nydia says she'll go through the full two weeks, "I am a vixen of my word."

Yours truly is on the right. Even though I had the purple otter avatar, when finding a fennec fox on sale I went ahead and got it. So I've been going about the SL15B as a purple fennec. As for the kilt, my time on "Bid Me Pantsless" ends today. So thankfully back to wearing trousers.

Bixyl Shuftan

No comments:

Post a Comment