Tuesday, June 5, 2018

DJ Aurora's RFL Jail and Bail



When I logged in on Wednesday May 30, on the last day of my Jade Avatar Challenge, I heard one Relayer mention in group chat, "So Aurora is in trouble again.. As usual." I took a look at the Relay notices, and found one sent by a Aurora Vastranad (Stytchwytch Resident):

Can you please help meowt?
I have a 10K bail on my head from 6-8
But it was so fun to be so bad.
Last month it was only 5K on my head.
pweeeze help meowt so i can go back to my basket?
I can take remote donations or via IM i can Tp you here.
It is an adult themed location and i don't want to offend anyone.
Huggels and Nuzzles


There was a picture located, and checking out the location on it, I headed over. I soon found the naughty neko's cell, whose motto was "If you can't be good, be good at it." I chipped in a few Lindens to the jail and bail, and she thanked me with a little purring. Aurora would later tell me the jail and bail raised 5,000 Linden dollars.

Bixyl Shuftan

No comments:

Post a Comment