Friday, February 14, 2020

Love Made in Second Life : Meet Ruby & Adam




Yesterday on the Linden Blog was the first of this year's "Love Made in Second Life" stories, "Meet Adam and Ruby."

Meet Adam and Ruby - two Residents who met four years ago at the Sexy Brits club in Knightsbridge within the London Sim in Second Life. Strangely enough, it was a song request that brought them together! At the club, Ruby noticed that one of her favorite songs “Crucify My Love” by X-Japan had been requested -- so she had to find out who was behind it. 

“I had to know!” she says. 

When told it was Adam, she was surprised as she had assumed that his avatar was just a bot. So, she reached out to him in chat.

“I thought it wasn’t really a person because he was dancing in the same corner all the time,” says Ruby. “I absolutely thought he was a bot!... I never would have started talking to him if it wasn’t for that song.” 

 Read the rest of the story Here.

No comments:

Post a Comment