Friday, February 28, 2020

JB Raccoon Needs A Hand


JB Raccoon, the co-owner of KXVN Radio, has run into some financial difficulties. The reason: some paperwork snafus that have thrown a monkey wrench into his Social Security income.

"I am STILL trying to sort everything out however after I pay my rent that leaves me with $30 to pay my other expenses including my medication refills which the reality is, I just can't make it. So here I am calling for help, hoping to raise the funds so I can cover my expenses while I fight to get this sorted."

JB has set up a Gofundme page for donations. His goal is $1000 USD. 

"Thank you in advance to all that help, my words would never be able to describe how appreciative I will be."

Addition: For some reason, Gofundme took the page down. Those who already sent cash will have it refunded. JB is also accepting help via Paypal : paypal.me/jbraccoon .

5 comments:

  1. Someone reported my campaign as being faked, so I have to try and ask for help in other ways. I hate this, I did what i was supposed to, but have been fighting not to lose income since November. instead, it caught me in the tail hole this month and took a huge hunk of my pay for the medicare premiums that my Medicaid covers. I'm not giving up the fight, but am asking for help, every little bit gets me closer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. the PayPal link is the only active link currently, paypal.me/jbraccoon it's likely going to be the primary one since it's going to be awhile for them to sort out their systems.....

      Delete
  3. wish you all luck JB, sorry i cant help much

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. no worries Catnip, every little bit helps, I've got my rent done, got some groceries in the hose, got to take care of a couple more bills and I'll be set till next month.

      Delete