Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Second Life Enquirer: Pocket Metaverse- The Ultimate Second Life App For Ipad and Iphone


Often times, our busy real lives keep us from our second lives. But what if you could take Second Life anywhere? 

As we all know, mobile technology has really taken off in the last few years. We can do virtually anything from ordering a pizza, to making a bill payment online. Now that the tech world has advanced even further, gaming apps are also readily available. As an avid Second Life user with a busy real life, I needed a way to keep up with business clients, friends and other activities in Second Life. As I recently switched from android to Iphone, I was unsure of what I would find. I was thrilled to stumble upon an app called Pocket Metaverse. 


No comments:

Post a Comment