Saturday, May 17, 2014

Press Release" Bay City Anniversary Music Schedule


As part of Bay City's Sixth Anniversary, enjoy a music extravaganza in the Bay City Fairgrounds on the 18th of May!

Performing will be Bay City's own GOSPEED RACER of KONA STREAM from 12:30-1:30 p.m. SLT, followed by Local kid CHRISTOV KOHNKE from 1:30 p.m. to 2:30 p.m., ULTRAVIOLET ALTER from 2:30-3:30 p.m. SLT, and finally WINSTON ACKLAND from 3:30-4:30 p.m. SLT.

GOSPEED RACER (12:30-1:30 P.M. SLT)
"What is KONA Stream? It is my personal station I run from my home. I play mainstream pop and rock music from the 60s, 70s, and 80s along with soundtracks, novelty songs, mashups and light sprinkling of country. My current library has 13,000+ tracks in it"

CHRISTOV KOHNKE (1:30-2:30 P.M. SLT)
"Hi, I love to sing and play the guitar. I play pop music of all styles from all ages. I play in real life and find playing in SL a lot of fun. I love to play lead guitar too so don't be surprised if you hear me soloing over myself using a looping device that I use to record myself in the moment and then play over that. I pride myself in all of my playing be live and in the moment versus pre-recorded in any way."

ULTRAVIOLET ALTER (2:30-3:30 p.m. SLT)
"Hailing from Toulouse, France, Ultraviolet is a musician, sound designer, composer and artist working in live performances and art installations in virtual worlds."

WINSTON ACKLAND (3:30-4:30 p.m. SLT)
"Premier Second Life live performer and real life music professional, Winston Ackland provides smiles with his clever original works and quirky adaptations of obscure covers. Somehow, it all makes sense as audiences relax in a comfortable atmosphere and enjoy innovative songs crafted from a blend of rock, bossa nova, jazz and lounge. Winston is able to connect with in-world audiences like no other."

Event held at the Bay City Fairgrounds in North Channel, easily accessible by boat, car, walking , or teleport, and the end location of this year's parade. Come on down!

Bay City Fairgrounds, North Channel (103, 134, 28)

No comments:

Post a Comment