Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Announcement: DJ Matt at Arinultra Cay - April 1 at 7PM



To ALL my Friends and Followers

On Wednesday April 1, 7 pm slt in Arinultra Cay at Arinultra Cay (148/107/22) I will be competing in the 2020 Celebrate - Remember - Fight Back Top DJ Fundraising Competition to support the Relay For Life of Second Life and the American Cancer Society. 

The competition, which brings together some of Second Life’s best club and radio presenters, has raised more than $35,000 (L$8,500,000) since it was introduced in 2012.  Last year the average total of the final four was more than L$50,000

Voting is Simple

I will have a Relay For Life Kiosk next to me (where my TipJar would be).  The more L$ donated the more votes!  Last year the average total of the final four competitors was more than L$50,000 each.

Please help me to be one of the 2020 final four, reach the Final rounds and win this year's CRFB Top DJ Trophy . 

Lets do this TOGETHER and  Help the American Cancer Society Beat Cancer!!

See you April 1 at 7 pm

No comments:

Post a Comment