Wednesday, March 16, 2016

A "Strange Photo"


A reader, whom wishes to remain anonymous, sent over this "strange photo" to the left to the Newser, saying only that all questions would be handled by Marianne McCann, Bay City's number one resident, and involved with a number of events such as the Second Life Birthday and Burn2. When asked, Marianne explained she was busy and declined comment, but referred us to someone else, who would speak only on the condition of anonymity, and even then wouldn't say much, "If I had a strange photo, I surely would not be handing it out. Nope. I deny any involvement with strange photos. I know nothing. Nothing at all." When pressed, "any idea what it might be for?" the person commented, "Gosh, no idea whatsoever. I wonder if it has to do with any events coming up. Surely some sort of mystery, it would seem. ... I figure strange photos with mysterious origins. Sounds like the making of adventure to me."

So something is coming up, it seems, we just don't know where or when.

Bixyl Shuftan

No comments:

Post a Comment