Thursday, March 9, 2017

Press Release: Relay Rockers "Bid Me Bald"

An Invitation to Bid Me Bald Trader Whiplash
10th Anniversary  -  Relay Rockers Bid Me Bald
 
During the Week of March 6- 15th, I will be participating in the Relay Rockers' 10th Annual BID ME BALD Fundraiser to support The Relay For Life of Second Life & the American Cancer Society.  I would be honored if you would make a donation on my behalf to help.

As a BID ME BALD participant I am offering my hair to help find a Cure For Cancer.         

This is how it works.  On Wed, March 15th  I will be placing a Kiosk at http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Arinultra%20Cay/182/24/24,  next to my BID ME BALD Poster.  For each $L5000 donated during the next week I will go without hair 1 Day! On Wed, March 15th @ 4pm  SL time I will be joined at the Barber Chair by my friends and teammates, my Kiosk will be totaled and I will receive my haircut!

I am challenging all my friends to come and donate  to my special kiosk and  BID ME BALD! My Goal is to raise at least $L50,000. (10 days of baldness).  Can I count on you to help me reach my goal?

Please come and help!  We all know that cancer patients have no choice when their hair falls out during treatment, but we do, and through Relay for Life we can do something to help those people, our loved ones and ourselves, by joining together to FIGHT CANCER!

$L1000 equals $4.00!  A Small amount to anyone! Please Consider a Bid of at least that amount, but remember, every single linden makes a difference!

                                            Please accept my Challenge and
                                                           BID ME BALD!!!
                                       
Until There's A Cure,
Trader

*Bid Me Bald recognizes, with honor and respect,  those for whom the choice was made, not by themselves, but by Chemo and other cancer treatments. 

We have the choice and we choose to sacrifice our hair to honor these Survivors and to help the American Cancer Society find ways to fight cancer, support survivors and their caregivers and help us all celebrate more birthdays.*

T1Radio's LEGENDS Classic Rock Club (Established 2005), Arinultra Cay (181, 24, 23)

No comments:

Post a Comment